NQ1700E - Embroidery-only Machine
The perfect machine to launch your embroidery journey, the Innov-ís NQ1700E has a host of premium features to get you started. With the NQ1700E, you can embellish and personalize all of your DIY projects with 258 built-in embroidery designs, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 13 embroidery lettering fonts, plus a large 6" x 10" embroidery area so you can tackle those big projects. Edit your creations right at your fingertips on the generous 4.85" color LCD touch screen display and when connected to a wireless network, send designs to your machine using Design Database Transfer (no USB needed).
- An abundance of built-in designs The NQ1700E comes with 258 built-in embroidery designs, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 13 embroidery lettering fonts.
- Wireless capability The durable NQ1700E has wireless ability, so you can send designs from your PC to your machine when connected to a wireless network, using Design Database Transfer (no USB needed).
- Large work area Enjoy working on a generous 6" x 10" embroidery area, and with a sizeable 8.3" from needle to arm so you can tackle big projects.
- Color Display You can edit your designs on the 4.85" color LCD touch screen display, which is intuitive with on-screen editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, drag and drop, and combining designs, all right at your fingertips.
- Increase your Productivity A host of inspiring features such as Automatic Thread Cutting and an advanced Automatic Thread Trimming System will increase your productivity.
- Bright Work Area Keep the project going with bright LED lights will keep you creating.
- iBroidery compatible Peruse over 5,000 designs available for individual purchase on iBroidery.com. Who knows what you’ll create next!
- Artspira Mobile App - where art and inspiration meet! The Artspira Mobile App will have you creating on the go. With access to embroidery and cutting designs and the ability to make embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device, there's no limit to your next project.
For more information on this machine, visit Brother's site here.