Pacesetter PS3734T -Serger
Available for PICK-UP only! Curbside pick-up at our storefront 1900 Taraval Street, 3-5pm daily. We will email you when your order is ready to pick-up.
The PS3734T is the finishing touch to your Pacesetter by Brother lineup. DIY-ers will love that it is a great value and easy to thread! The PS3734T features a brightly lit workspace for sewing in low light. It also comes with specialty feet; a blind stitch foot and a gathering foot, and a wide table to get you started on your sewing projects. The free arm allows you to serge sleeves and pant legs with ease. The color-coded thread guide is extremely helpful to quickly thread this machine. The trim trap collects your fabric as it cuts to keep your area neat. You can create more in less time with a sewing speed of up to 1300 stitches per minute on the PS3734T.
- Included Wide Table Serge away with ease, even on your large projects, with the included wide table.
- LED Lighting The brightly lit LED area allows you to see the smallest of details.
- 3/4 Thread Setting (1 or 2 needles) With a variety of stitches, to choose from, your garments are sure to have that professional look.
- Color-Coded Thread Guides Allows for easy upper and lower looper threading and quick thread changes with all types of thread.
- Stitch Length: 1.0mm to 4.0mm Easily adjust the stitch width dial to suit any type of project.
- Differential Feed Ratio: 0.7mm to 2.0mm Improves stitch quality on all types of fabrics and keeps materials from puckering as you work.
- Stitch Width: 5.0mm to 7.0mm Adjustable stitch width is perfect for working on lightweight fabrics.
- Up to 1,300 Stitches Per Minute Effortlessly finish all your projects on time with industrial-strength speed.
- Dual Use Removable Trim Trap Collects fabric as the adjustable serger knife trims and serges. It also doubles as storage for the foot controller.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment Change settings to accommodate varying fabric thickness.
- Specialty Feet Included Blind stitch foot and gathering foot.