Pacesetter PS5234 - Serger
Available for PICK-UP only! Curbside pick-up at our storefront 1900 Taraval Street, 3-5pm daily. We will email you when your order is ready to pick-up.
This serger machine is versatile, durable, and sure to make your next DIY project a memorable one! The color-coded thread guides make staying organized and in control a breeze, letting you simultaneously handle two, three, or even four threads with one or two needles. Use the easy one-touch needle threading for two needles to get started on your craft the moment inspiration strikes, and the large extension table with storage means there’s no project too big for you to tackle. And thanks to the cutting-edge technology utilized in this serger machine, you’ll be able to do up to 1,300 stitches per minute.
- Included Thread Bundle and Specialty Feet 4-spool multi-color thread set with blind stitch foot and gathering foot.
- 2/3/4 Thread (1 or 2 Needles) Multiple thread options allow you to easily convert between 2, 3, or 4 thread stitches for professional finishes.
- Color-Coded Thread Guides Allows for easy upper and lower looper threading and quick thread changes with all thread types.
- Easy One-Touch Needle Threading for Two Needles Easy-to-use in either needle position and easy on eyes and fingers.
- Included Large Extension Table/Storage Expands your work area and makes for greater fabric control while overlocking. Flip-up storage area to use for your convenience.
- 2 Stitch Fingers Adjust thread tightness for perfectly formed stitches on varying fabric thicknesses.
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area Easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Differential Feed Ratio of 0.7mm to 2.0mm Helps improve stitch quality on all types of fabric and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty fabrics.
- Stitches Per Minute Stitch up to 1,300 stitches per minute and create more in less time.
- Free Arm Serging Removable table section makes serging cylindrical pieces quick and easy.
- Adjustable Stitch Width and Length Easily set the stitch size for your project.