We will continue with our Summer Camps, but will be following safe practices and adapting to any changes in state mandates & regulations.
• Camps will be mostly virtual (through a video chat/hangout), but there will be on-site time made by appointment for pick-ups/drop-offs of materials/supplies and extra help needed for projects. We will limit on-site hours to only one student at a time (two, if siblings or from the same household).
• Machines and Supplies will be available to rent for students during their camp/class time. Students can return the machine and/or supplies at the end of the session, or opt to purchase them at a discounted rate.
• All Day Fashion Camps will be run out of San Francisco High School of the Arts - they will be onsite and limited to 5 students per session.
We have a range of class themes, from Wee Scotty Designer, where kids follow every step of garment construction, to Fun Fashion Fridays, where students can let their imaginations run free! Classes change with the seasons, so sign up for our email newsletter or check out our schedules to stay up-to-date!
We love to share news about our classes with our social media and email followers – if you are uncomfortable with photos of your child being taken or shared at Wee Scotty please let us know and we will accommodate your needs.
CANCELLATION POLICY – If you cancel a class, it is non-refundable but the full price can be applied to future sewing sessions.
* We do not have an FSA number to file for day care reimbursement.
* A materials fee will be charged based on project and materials selected. Most classes require a $25 (plus tax) fee. This fee will presented to you before the end of the session.
* By purchasing a class at Wee Scotty you are giving consent to Wee Scotty Staff to take pictures of you or your child while in class. These pictures will be used to show what classes are like. If you have an questions or concerns please email the staff at email@example.com or call the store at 415-221-9200